Pig Pickin' Kit
Fire up the smoker! The South is famous for pig pickin's. Family reunions, tailgates, even wedding receptions (including my own) where a whole hog is slowly smoked for hours on end, then people gather around and "pick" at the finished product, traditionally served with hushpuppies and other sides. Our collection of pig pickin' rubs, sauces and seasonings will help you get the party going. (Added bonus- all the seasonings are great on veggies or seafood, too, for our vegetarian friends)
- Bone Suckin BBQ sauce- Raleigh, NC
- Carolina Dirt Seasoning rub- Lillies Q (not NC, but Southern roots)
- Hushpuppy Mix- Old Mill of Guilford, Oak Ridge,NC
- Hissy Fit Hot Sauce- Cottage Lane Kitchen, Chapel Hill, NC*
- Smoked Pecan Sea Salt- Hatteras Salt Works, Outer Banks, NC
- Meat smokers guide
- Bear paws shredders
*out of stock, similiar item as replacement
This gift is part of our newest Southern-inspired gift shop, Dogwood and Cardinal. Follow along for the launch of our new site coming soon!
Our promise to you
Each bottle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar is hand-poured to order. guaranteeing you the freshest product available
Every product is thoughtfully and directly sourced from small makers to acclaimed producers.
One woman, one goal- to provide you with outstanding products and service since 2016.